- Articles tagged "earphones"
The X20i is Klipsch's flagship in-ear headphone, and features what Klipsch calls true two-way dual armature design, with detachable cables and an injection moulded stainless steel housing. We take a quick listen to see just how good it sounds.
Both Onkyo and Paradigm are well reputed brands in the home theater audio space. At a recent event, they unveiled their new lineup of audio offerings for sound lovers in Singapore and we managed to even have a quick trial. More details within our article.
Bose has launched the new QuietComfort 20 active noise canceling earphones and the small, portable SoundLink Mini Bluetooth speaker. We had a chance to check the products out at the launch event and bring you our first impressions.
Klipsch launches the new A5i headphones, which is armed with 6.5mm drivers and a design that is meant to appeal to fitness buffs, sports enthusiasts and exercise freaks.
Be sure to browse through our buying guide before you head down to SITEX 2012! We have a sumptuous spread of recommended audio-visual products for your consideration, including TVs, home theater systems, projectors, headphones, and media players.
Hunting for cool audio-visual deals at Comex 2012? Then be sure to check out our recommendations related to HDTVs, projectors, media players, and headsets before you head down to Suntec's Convention Center. Happy shopping!
A good pair of earphones is essential in this day and age. We take a look at the two main competing technologies, Balanced Armature and Dynamic Drivers, and see what they offer to those looking for a good pair of entry-level earphones.
PC Show 2012 has landed at Suntec City! In this guide, you'll find some of the best deals we've rounded up from various AV categories, such as TVs, projectors, media players, and headphones for your audio and visual needs. Have a read before you head down to the show!
We're here to help you suss out the best HDTV and projector deals at Sitex 2011. While you're at it, why not consider that lovely pair of headphones for your partner or a media player for the whole family?
Sony introduces a new lineup of in-ear headphones powered by their Balanced Armature technology. Here's the lowdown on what went down in Tokyo, Japan.
- The Carmen dongle and app tracks your car’s health to prevent surprise breakdowns
- Xiaomi launches deca-core-powered Redmi Note 4
- Pokémon Go has lost over 10 million users from its mid-July peak
- HTC 10 to get Android 7.0 Nougat update in Q4, followed by One M9 and One A9
- Trendnet's new AC1900 wireless USB adapter has ridiculously large antennas
- Microsoft's PowerShell is now open-sourced, and has been ported to both Linux and Mac OS X
- Lenovo officially brings Moto back into Singapore with six launch devices
- Lenovo will pre-install Microsoft Office, OneDrive, and Skype on its Android devices