- Articles tagged "smartphones"
Though the new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are not radically different from their predecessors, they do boast some interesting new features. Let’s take a closer look at them now.
Huawei has just launched their newest smartphone, the Honor V8, in China. It sports dual 12MP rear cameras, 5.7” display, a fingerprint sensor, two storage options, and comes in a lot of gold variants. See pictures!
We pit the new Samsung Galaxy S7 - with lower megapixel count but larger photosites - against the older Galaxy S6, with its 16-megapixel rear camera that was excellent in its own right. Which phone fared better for photo-taking?
Samsung's flagship smartphones for 2016 just debuted at MWC 2016. How does it look like up-close? We show you.
Smartphones, phablets, tablets, detachable notebooks, and ultra slim and portable notebook are blurring the lines between the various mobile computing form factors? What will the future of mobile computing be like?
Traveling anytime soon with your smartphone as your only camera? Here's what I packed when I went to shoot our recent travel photography guide in South Korea.
LG has just carved a niche to cater towards audience who’ve an eye for design, but without the appetite for a big price tag. So do the LG K10 and K7 impress by design for the mass market consumers? You be the judge!
The future of mobile connectivity isn't just about pushing out the latest 5G network or asking service providers to get more coverage while increasing their bandwidth capacity. Here we take a look at some of the breakthrough technologies you might see in your next phone.
At Computex 2015, ASUS announced a wide range of various "Zen" devices including a new All-in-One desktop system, tablets and a smartphone designed specially for taking selfies.
Just now in Delhi, India, Xiaomi unveiled a new flagship phone called the Mi 4i. Here's our hands-on coverage with all the important details that you need to know.
- BlackBerry to outsource hardware development to third party manufacturers
- GameStart 2016 returns to Suntec on 7th to 9th October
- Sony Xperia XZ and X Compact will be available on 15th October
- Xiaomi's new Mi TV 3s 4K TVs are thin, smart, and support HDR
- Xiaomi's new Mi 5s has an ultrasonic fingerprint scanner
- HERE will allow Mercedes, BMW and Audi cars to share real-time driving data
- EFF asks HP to “make amends for its self-destructing printers”
- LG said to postpone the launch of its mobile payment system to 2017