- Articles tagged "android 4.0"
There aren't many choices when it comes to affordable LTE devices, but here's one up for consideration: the dual-core, Android 4.0 Sony Xperia V shares the stage with the recently announced HTC One SV and Nokia Lumia 820 for the niche and growing category. Check it out after the jump.
At IFA 2012, Lenovo expanded its IdeaTab lineup with three new, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich-powered tablets: the 10-inch IdeaTab S2110, the 9-inch A2109, and the 7-inch A2107. And each of them uses a different processor, from Qualcomm 8060A, to Cortex A9, to NVIDIA Tegra 3. Here's our quick hands-on with them.
We managed to get a quick sneak preview of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, the big brother to its 5.3-inch smartphone sibling. Has it changed since its first appearance at MWC 2012? Based on what we saw, the answer is a resounding yes and thankfully, for the better!
With the Google I/O Conference 2012 starting in a few more hours, here's a quick round-up on the rumors and speculations on what's to be announced later.
Sony Mobile Xperia Mayhem - Six New Phones: Ion, Acro S, Go, Neo L, Miro & Tipo (Updated with Video)
Sony Mobile today announced a total of six new Xperia phones, featuring a mixture of devices with different form factors for different target audiences. Here's a quick preview of what to expect from the mobile company come Q3 2012.
We managed to get our paws all over the Samsung Galaxy S III in an exclusive, albeit short, hands-on session. So let's cut to the chase; check out our preview on the highly anticipated gadget after the jump.
Come next week, the new Samsung Galaxy S III will be unveiled to great fanfare. On our end, we have been compiling news on the highly anticipated device. Here's a quick round-up on what we have found out so far, including rumors and all.
The 5-inch LG Optimus VU stands out not only because of its large form factor but also because of its unique 4:3 ratio. How does it fare under our scrutiny? Let's find out.
2012 is no doubt the year for HTC to "focus on the product". The Taiwanese company announced a trio of handsets which are the HTC One X, One S and One V. Check out our initial impressions of HTC's first wave of devices for 2012.
Huawei started the ball rolling at this year's Mobile World Congress 2012 with an impressive lineup of its Ascend D Quad, D Quad and Ascend D1. The Chinese company also made a bold claim that its K3V2 quad-core processor is the fastest in the world. Join us as we find out more.
- The Carmen dongle and app tracks your car’s health to prevent surprise breakdowns
- Xiaomi launches deca-core-powered Redmi Note 4
- Pokémon Go has lost over 10 million users from its mid-July peak
- HTC 10 to get Android 7.0 Nougat update in Q4, followed by One M9 and One A9
- Trendnet's new AC1900 wireless USB adapter has ridiculously large antennas
- Microsoft's PowerShell is now open-sourced, and has been ported to both Linux and Mac OS X
- Lenovo officially brings Moto back into Singapore with six launch devices
- Lenovo will pre-install Microsoft Office, OneDrive, and Skype on its Android devices