- Articles tagged "asus"
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti card was unveiled early November this year. Now, the add-in card partners have announced their offerings, based on the fully unlocked GK110 graphics core of the GTX 780 Ti. We rounded up two early adopters from ASUS and Gigabyte respectively for comparison. Find out which S$1,000 card came out ahead!
Thanks to advances in CPU and GPU technology, gaming notebooks have never been more powerful. We pit the best of the best from Aftershock, ASUS, Dell, MSI, Razer and Toshiba against each other in a battle to the death to find out which is best.
ASUS and Yamaha team up for an audio extravaganza. Yamaha in particular has launched a slew of products ranging from AV receivers, amplifiers, speakers and much more. ASUS has also announced their new flagship Essence III product.
ASUS today launched a slew of products that range from desktops to phones, with a heavy emphasis on "transformation". One such product that embodies the transformation theme is the ASUS Transformer Book Trio, which transforms into a desktop, notebook or tablet. Read on to find out more about the launch!
NVIDIA has just announced G-Sync, a new technology that aims to solve three problems that have long plagued gamers - lag, stutter and tearing.
The GeForce GTX 780 is positioned as a more powerful update to the GTX 680, and it offers a value proposition to system builders who aspire to own a GTX Titan. We pit two custom cards from ASUS and MSI; we even assess their performances in a 2-way SLI configuration! So step right in to find out how they fared.
Hot on the heels of Intel's announcement of the next generation 'Bay Trail' processors, Asus wasted no time to unveil their latest Bay Trail powered Transformer Book T100 which is a 2-in-1 detachable laptop/tablet.
With the release of the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active, you now have six premium 5-inch smartphones in the market. If you're having a tough time deciding among them, we've put together a summary comparison to fast track your decision!
We weren't too impressed by the reference NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760, but can NVIDIA's add-in partners do any better with their custom cooler models? It's time to find out as we test overclocked versions from ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI and Palit.
NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 770 reference card impressed us with performance surpassing NVIDIA's previous generation flagship GeForce GTX 680 card. Now it's time to see what NVIDIA's add-in partners can do as we round up cards from ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI and Palit.
- China's CCTV slams Samsung for its discriminatory policy on the Galaxy Note7
- You wouldn't believe the main reason why U.S consumers are upgrading to the iPhone 7
- Angry customer smashes iPhones and Macs in French Apple Store
- Microsoft creates a new 5,000-strong AI division; forms 'Partnership on AI' with Google, Facebook, Amazon, and IBM
- This Fuze iPhone 7 case brings back the headphone jack
- Razer redesigns their Kraken Pro V2 and Kraken 7.1 V2 gaming headsets
- Got deal, got talk: Newstead’s All about Audio roadshow is now on at Marina Square
- ADATA announces new flagship XPG SX8000 PCIe SSD with 3D NAND and NVMe support