- Articles tagged "asus"
85 HardwareZone members attended an exclusive hands-on session with the ASUS ZenFone 5 LTE and were among the first in Singapore to test out the new smartphone and its updated features. Check out what took place at the event!
Prototype WD PCI Express hybrid drive benchmark spotted in the wild at Computex 2014 and appears to achieve the current gen SATA Express 1GB/s bandwidth utilization.
As part of ASUS’ ROG announcements today, two new small form factor desktop systems were announced. The high-end G20 and ultra-compact GR8, which are both powered by Intel processors and NVIDIA GPUs, and will be compatible with SteamOS.
Not to be outdone on the display resolution wars, ASUS has just officially unveiled the ROG GX500 gaming notebook, which sports a 4K resolution display. Furthermore, it measures just 19mm thick and weighs just 2.2kg. Here’s a quick look at this sexy beast.
In celebration of its 25th anniversary, ASUS officially unveiled the new Transformer Book V, a 5-in-1 device that is equal parts phone, tablet and notebook; and also the Transformer Book T300 Chi, a super-slim 12.5-inch hybrid detachable notebook.
At an exclusive event in Bangkok last week, ASUS unveiled its upcoming range of motherboards based on the yet-to-be-announced Intel 9 Series chipset.
Sixty people attended an exclusive hands-on session with the ASUS ZenFone 5 yesterday. They were among the first in Singapore to try the ZenFone 5 and test out its features. Check out what took place at the event!
The ZenFones are among the first ASUS devices to ship with ASUS's all-new interface, ZenUI. ASUS claims that it comes with more than 1,000 new features to make the user experience more fun and seamless. We had some time with the new phones, so here's our top five features of the ZenUI.
ASUS's PixelMaster camera technology may not sound new, but it is enhanced and improved for the ZenFone series. We compile five things you need to know about the updated PixelMaster feature.
The launch of the 4th generation Intel Core processors brought with it a new LGA 1150 CPU socket and the Intel 8-series motherboards. We rounded up the top-end Intel Z87-based motherboards from five manufacturers (ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, MSI) and put them through their paces. Find out who came out on top!
- Random shutdowns of iPhone 6s more widespread, software fix is on the way
- Sales of Apple Watch on track for the best quarter this holiday season
- There are 24 more new watch bands for the Samsung Gear S3
- Galaxy S8 to ditch 3.5mm headphone jack, home button and PenTile display?
- With the official launch of GrabShare in Singapore, you can look forward to cheaper carpool rides!
- The Canon EOS M5 is now in Singapore, here’s its price and a very brief hands-on
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat update now available for Nexus and Pixel phones
- HP's redesigned Secure MPS offers network printers even stronger protection against cyberattacks