- Articles tagged "headphones"
It's the start of another week and that means Monday is here again. Beat the Monday blues with these great deals that we have found online!
Sennheiser just had a grand opening for their first brand store at Marina Square Shopping Mall, and we were on hand to take you through the new premises – in pictures.
Plantronics just had a launch event for their latest BackBeat Go 3 wireless in-ear headphones, and we were on hand to check it out. Do these tiny headphones deliver better audio than before?
Start the weekend by cashing in on these great deals that we have found.
The AKG N90Q is a set of limited high-end headphones that boast as much flash as they do quality. We test them out briefly to find out what exactly this collaboration with legendary music producer Quincy Jones has to offer.
What goes into a set of S$2,000 headphones? The AKG N90Q limited edition headphones come in a bright gold carrying case and is quite a sight in itself. Here's a quick glimpse of what's inside.
It's a new week, but don't be blue this Monday because it's Cyber Monday! And boy do we have a treat for Star Wars fans.
The audio giant releases a new range of personal audio products; all with high resolution audio support. Step right in to check out Sony's new range of headphones, in-ear earphones and Walkmans for the new age!
Sennheiser has just launched a range of headphones targeted specifically at millennials, and we were on hand to get a quick first look and trial out the new Urbanite range. Hit the jump for more details.
Sony has just introduced their line-up of new headphones for the final quarter of the year, and we took a closer look at three of the more interesting headphones announced.
- The iPhone 7 may not sell as well as the iPhone 6s due to "artificial scarcity"
- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ with ease with Google Hangout's new shortcuts
- Plantronics’ new BackBeat 100 Series are great for calls and music
- Snapchat launches Spectacles, sunglasses with built-in camera
- The Samsung UBD-K8500 4K Blu-ray player is now available in Singapore
- Samsung's consumer confidence drops following the Galaxy Note7 recall
- Leica and Huawei to setup R&D center to work on optical and software systems
- Yahoo confirms 500 million user accounts have been breached