- Articles tagged "motherboards"
Performance doesn't always have to come in a large package. These mini-ITX Intel Z170 motherboards show that it's never wise to judge a book by its cover!
When you trust your preferred eCommerce site and the brand of the product you intend to purchase, you're quite likely to buy it online since it's so convenint. But what if you think you got played out once you received your purchase? We look at a case of a misunderstood motherboard and why you should take more precaution when shopping online.
The launch of the 4th generation Intel Core processors brought with it a new LGA 1150 CPU socket and the Intel 8-series motherboards. We rounded up the top-end Intel Z87-based motherboards from five manufacturers (ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, MSI) and put them through their paces. Find out who came out on top!
With the introduction of the AMD Trinity desktop APUs that require the new AMD FM2 CPU socket, there has been a trickle of such motherboards from the usual board makers. We gathered four motherboards from ASUS, ASrock, Gigabyte and MSI that feature the AMD A85X chipset and put them to the test.
As one of the "Big Three" in hardware computing, Gigabyte has a couple of major announcements and new product releases at Computex 2012. Here's a roundup of the latest from Gigabyte.
Despite the winds of change sweeping through the computing landscape as consumers place more emphasis on form and user experience, MSI's strong roots in this industry have only helped it adapt to the modern and more demanding users. We find out some of their new initiatives and products leading the charge from Computex.
More from Computex 2012, as we were invited to Gigabyte's special VIP suite at Taipei 101 to have an intimate look at their latest motherboards.
Better late than never, Gigabyte held its X79 motherboard seminar to showcase its range of boards that support the Sandy Bridge-E processors as well as their exciting new features.
The ASUS Next Generation Motherboard Technical Seminar gave us our most intimate look at the new X79 boards to date. With exciting new offerings from ROG and TUF series, ASUS also showcased its new P9X79 series.
The MSI X79A-GD65 (8D) is a high-end X79 motherboard featuring eight DDR3 DIMM slots and claims to be the first motherboard with support for PCIe 3.0. We show you the board in detail.
- Yahoo confirms 500 million user accounts have been breached
- Galaxy Note7 replacement sets in South Korea are overheating or losing juice
- Re-contracting your telco plan? Beware of differing admin charges
- Here’s how to stop WhatsApp from sharing your phone number with Facebook
- #ICYMI Friday: Yahoo accounts hacked, lots of cameras, should you Apple Watch 2
- Apple just trademarked a retro-style '8' logo
- Grab partners with MIT-spinoff nuTonomy to allow hailing of its self-driving cars
- Samsung received "26 false reports" of Note7 fires, one of which is from Singapore