- Articles tagged "smartphone"
How do you take great travel photographs that you'll love - using a smartphone? I spent seven days traveling around South Korea to discover the answer, taking lots of bad photos but still ending up with photos that I love. Here's how I did it and what I learned along the way.
Google's latest smartphones, the Pixel and Pixel XL, won't officially be launching in Singapore (at least for now) but there are still plenty of ways you can acquire one. Here are some updated offers we've scoured.
LG's newest flagship smartphone, the V20, will be coming to Singapore on 5th November for S$998. The V20 sports a bevy of high-end pro-sumer features, including a Hi-Fi Quad DAC with speakers tuned by B&O, an HD Audio Recorder, and front and rear wide-angle lens cameras. We take a closer look.
Glass, ceramic, polished aluminum - which of these smartphones is the ultimate fingerprint and dirt magnet? Let's find out! #justforfun
91.3% screen-to-body ratio, all-ceramic casing, no traditional proximity sensor and earpiece, Snapdragon 821 SoC - the Xiaomi Mi MIX is without doubt the most jaw-dropping phone you'll see all year. And it's actually shipping in China soon. We go hands-on.
5.7-inch dual-curved OLED display, 3D curved back, 23MP rear camera, Quick Charge 3.0 - is the Mi Note 2 the Galaxy Note 7 replacement you've been waiting for? Here's our hands-on.
The Google Pixel and Pixel XL phones have been widely lauded as the best Android phones on the market today. That said, the phones are still quite hard to find if you're living outside the US, but we've managed to get our hands on a Pixel XL. Here's a closer look at Google's latest beauty of a phone.
The new Moto flagship and mainstream smartphones are officially available to the Singapore market, together with their Moto Mod add-ons.
If you're in the market for a new phone to replace your Samsung Galaxy Note7, we've got some great options for you.
Samsung Mobile Singapore shared the full details of the Galaxy Note7 exchange/refund program recently. Are consumers in Singapore getting a good refund deal against other countries? Let's check out the different programs!
- Bluetooth 5 devices will begin offering faster speeds and longer ranges over the next year
- YouTube reveals Singapore’s top-trending videos of 2016
- Pebble confirms that it's joining Fitbit; will issue Kickstarter refunds
- Google is working to shrink the size of Android app updates by as much as two-thirds
- How the ‘Get a Mac’ ads were made
- Apple said to be negotiating for earlier access to movies on iTunes
- Apple says iPhone 6 fires in China are not due to product faults
- Here are the "Best of 2016" apps, music, movies, books and podcasts from Apple