- Articles tagged "smartphone"
Nearly everything on the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus is an upgrade: build, display, speakers, storage, processor, battery life, cameras. But are any of these things the next big thing? Here's what we think.
Join us for live keynote updates from Apple's much anticipated event direct from San Francisco where they are expected to launch the iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus and perhaps even a new watch.
Plenty has been made of Huawei P9's camera - especially since it's co-engineered with Leica. But how does it actually perform? We put one to the test to find out!
There hasn't been a flagship Windows phone in Singapore since 2014. But now Lumia is back, with the 950 and 950 XL, two flagship-spec devices with QHD Super AMOLED displays, Windows 10 Mobile OS and 20MP PureView rear cameras. Is it enough to make you finally care about Windows phone? We find out.
Huawei Consumer Business Group held a major event yesterday to launch the Huawei P9 and P9 Plus, their first smartphones co-engineered with Leica, and we were on hand to give you a first look of their premium smartphone.
LG has just unveiled the G5, a modular flagship smartphone, which you'll be able to customize with a slew of add-on attachments like a camera add-on grip, and a Hi-Fi DAC. Check out our first impressions here!
Kodak brings us a mobile app that connects users to a database of professional photographers, making it easier for photographers to find work, and for clients to get the professional shooter they need for their events. Have a look at how the service works!
The LG G5 is the company's first ever modular flagship smartphone. How does it look like up-close? We show you.
Samsung's latest flagship smartphones, the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, are here! They're waterproof, they have bigger batteries, and yes, expandable storage is back! We had a chance to take a closer look at them before MWC starts. Here's what we think.
How do you take great travel photographs that you'll love - using a smartphone? I spent seven days traveling around South Korea with an LG G4 to discover the answer, taking lots of bad photos but still ending up with photos that I love. Here's how I did it and what I learned along the way.
- Angry customer smashes iPhones and Macs in French Apple Store
- Microsoft creates a new 5,000-strong AI division; forms 'Partnership on AI' with Google, Facebook, Amazon, and IBM
- This Fuze iPhone 7 case brings back the headphone jack
- Razer redesigns their Kraken Pro V2 and Kraken 7.1 V2 gaming headsets
- Got deal, got talk: Newstead’s All about Audio roadshow is now on at Marina Square
- ADATA announces new flagship XPG SX8000 PCIe SSD with 3D NAND and NVMe support
- The Galaxy S8's secret weapon could be virtual reality
- Apple to equip higher-end models of 2017 iPhone with stainless steel frame?