- Articles tagged "gigabyte"
In the first part of our Computex 2011 show coverage, we check out the booths of Corsair, Gigabyte, Freescale Semiconductors, OCZ and Zalman.
Computex doesn't start till tomorrow but over at Gigabyte's booth that's still under construction, we managed to catch hold our first glimpses of motherboards based on the Intel X79 chipset for Sandy Bridge-E CPUs and AMD Llano CPUs. Check these out and more!
The glitch that bugged Intel's Cougar Point chipsets may have taken most of the headlines, but Intel's P67 and H67 chipsets came with some unwelcome restrictions. Enter the Intel Z68 Express, which promises to be the superior Sandy Bridge chipset with its new Intel Smart Response Technology.
Bought a new Sandy Bridge processor recently and raring to overclock it? We tested five premium Intel P67 motherboards from the industry's biggest players - ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI. Find out which emerged top of the class.
Yes, we know all about the glitch affecting Intel's 6 series chipsets for Sandy Bridge processors. It's disappointing to have to wait for the newer, revised motherboards, but that just means more time to do proper research. To help you pick your next mainstream H67 motherboard, here's our small roundup.
Thanks to its compelling performance and attractive price, the GeForce GTX 560 Ti has been favorably received by gamers thus far. And today, we are checking out three more customized, factory overclocked editions from Galaxy, Gigabyte and MSI.
It's the start of the Sandy Bridge era and to help you decide on which mainstream motherboard to select for this new platform, we look at six Intel P67 motherboards from the likes of ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, Intel and MSI.
Five years after we first heard of 'Fusion', AMD's Accelerated Processing Units (APUs) - integrating both CPU and GPU processing elements on a single die - have been released. We take a look at the AMD Brazos platform which feature the Fusion processors, with offerings from ASRock, Gigabyte and MSI.
We continue our coverage of the GeForce GTX 460 with three aggressively factory overclocked, custom edition cards from Gigabyte, Sparkle and Zotac.
The Radeon HD 6850 is AMD's latest mainstream stalwart, and we take a look at no less than seven custom editions from some of the biggest names in market such as ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, PowerColor, Sapphire and XFX.
- AirPods delay could be due to handling of dual Bluetooth connectivity
- StarHub's new DataTravel plans let you use your data across multiple locations in 30 days
- Samsung may permanently disable any remaining Galaxy Note7 phones
- Spotify steps away from buying out SoundCloud
- The Bitfenix Shogun is the latest tempered glass chassis after your heart and wallet
- Samsung's Galaxy S8 rumored to sport bezel-free design and virtual home button
- HTC is not giving up yet, working hard on future flagship phones and Vives
- Samsung may enter the drone market with a circular model