- Event Coverage
In our next edition of our CES 2011 coverage, we've covered JVC, LG, MSI, NVIDIA, Plantronics and BlackBerry.
And now, for Part 5 of our CES 2011 coverage straight from Las Vegas. Sleepless nights to get you all the updates straight from the show floor and featuring Panasonic, Razer, Creative, Audio Technica and so much more.
In this next part of our CES 2011 coverage, we take a look at AMD, Canon, Sony, B&W, Brother, FujiFilm, Polaroid, VERTIX, X-mini, Audi, Hyundai and a tiny robotic ball called Sphero.
In our continuing show floor coverage of CES 2011, we cover some really cool tablets, notebooks and other PC hardware from ASUS, as well as new Mitsubishi TVs and a quick peek at some extreme Shuttle XPC systems.
Part 2 of our coverage is ready for your viewing pleasure and we check out the booths of Motorola, Sharp, Toshiba, and Samsung!
Highlights from the show floor of CES 2011. In this edition, we've plenty of tablets, notebooks and systems covered, courtesy of Microsoft showcasing the more prominent products from their partners in one location. Also covered are Lenovo's new star products from their booth.
We visited Intel's booth today and we had the opportunity to experience the new Sandy Bridge laptops, wireless display, netbooks and a preview of a couple of Oak Trail products.
We dropped by Dell's Suites at Palms Casino Resort and the ShowStoppers @ CES exhibition over at Wynn Las Vegas Hotel to see just what they have to offer.
At the CES press day, Intel officially launched the much awaited 2nd generation Core processor family, much better known as Sandy Bridge. The new processor promises faster compute performance as well as improved graphics performance, an updated WiDi 2.0, Intel Quick Sync and Intel Insider.
It's Day 0, one day before the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2011 officially opens the halls and Motorola is already busy with new announcements, including the first Honeycomb equipped tablet.
- Samsung launches Galaxy Upgrade program for Note7 users in Korea
- Grab's new GrabChat feature makes it easier to communicate with your driver
- POSB runs trial for in-school contactless payment system
- AT&T announces deal to acquire Time Warner for more than US$85 billion
- AMD cuts Radeon RX 460 and 470 prices in response to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- 4 reasons why you'll want the LG gram 15 notebook
- Spotted in Australia: Google Pixel Smartphones in retail
- Two different modems found in the iPhone 7, one performs 30% better