- Event Coverage
This year's Google I/O saw a huge emphasis on VR, with Google dedicating 18 sessions just for that tech domain alone. Indeed, Google has introduced the Daydream VR framework. Let's take a closer look of what it entails.
Of all the new developments and initiatives from every Google I/O, one will resonate far more than any other and that's a new Android OS. Come meet Android N and we'll let you in on a few things you should know about the new mobile OS.
Taking place right now at the Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View, California, we're reporting live from Google I/O 2016. What new updates await for the Android user community, and the Google ecosystem? Find out now!
Stratasys has just launched their latest 3D printer, the J750, with improved versatility and speed. More importantly, it allows users to mix-and-match full color gradients alongside an unprecedented range of materials to achieve one-stop realism without post-processing.
Circles.Life today became the fourth telco in Singapore. It has set its sights on the data-savvy customer, with the aim of offering as much flexibility, customization, and convenience as possible to the end user.
Huawei Consumer Business Group held a major event yesterday to launch the Huawei P9 and P9 Plus, their first smartphones co-engineered with Leica, and we were on hand to give you a first look of their premium smartphone.
Taking place right now in Austin, Texas of USA, we're reporting live from NVIDIA's Editor's Day 2016 where NVIDIA is announcing the next-gen graphics cards for gaming fans waiting to tap on to far more powerful beasts and take 3D/VR gaming to new heights!
Led by the super-slim and curved KS9000, Samsung's 2016 'SUHD' 4K TVs sport an improved quantum dot display and a high brightness of 1,000 nits for effective HDR rendering. More details after the jump.
Nikon just released the long awaited Nikon D500 camera, refreshing the flagship APS-C model with plenty of new technologies. We take a quick look to see if it's worth the wait, and grab a peek at their new D5 full-frame camera too. Now with price and availability details!
Eager for what Computex 2016 will reveal? Here's what Gigabyte said it has in store. Yes, this means new motherboards (unfortunately no new chipset) and new features for both gamers and professionals.
- The Carmen dongle and app tracks your car’s health to prevent surprise breakdowns
- Xiaomi launches deca-core-powered Redmi Note 4
- Pokémon Go has lost over 10 million users from its mid-July peak
- HTC 10 to get Android 7.0 Nougat update in Q4, followed by One M9 and One A9
- Trendnet's new AC1900 wireless USB adapter has ridiculously large antennas
- Microsoft's PowerShell is now open-sourced, and has been ported to both Linux and Mac OS X
- Lenovo officially brings Moto back into Singapore with six launch devices
- Lenovo will pre-install Microsoft Office, OneDrive, and Skype on its Android devices