- Event Coverage
Paradigm has just launched a new wireless speaker series , and we were on hand to get a quick first-hand experience of their new system options. If you're looking for modern speaker options, this could be just what you need.
We’ve had the chance to look at the new Cast app by Singtel, where it lets Singtel subscribers watch popular show while on the go. Come in to find out how it works, and what it offers!
After years of absence, LG's IT division has announced that it's once again bringing its well-regarded monitors to Singapore. Be it ultra-wide, 4K, or 1080p, there's something for everyone. Let's take a look.
Computex wrapped recently, but with so many other events, we saved the best for the last as we round up our coverage with the show girls of Computex 2016. And we didn't forget the video.
MWC Shanghai 2016 had no shortage of cool and quirky tech gadgets that were making its rounds. If you want to see a retail-ready smartphone with video projection, or a 24K gold SIM card, this is the place to be.
LG is making a return to the local notebook market, and spearheading its efforts is its new ultra light LG Gram notebooks. So light, they might redefine expectations of a notebook.
Android Pay launches islandwide today, making Singapore the third country with Android Pay after the US and UK. The service is compatible with any Android device with NFC-enabled, running on Android 4.4 KitKat or higher and works with MasterCard and Visa cards from DBS, OCBC, POSB, Standard Chartered and UOB.
Campus Game Fest 2016 is happening over at ITE College Central this weekend. Here's a look at some of the highlights (other than a schedule packed with gaming competitions) from the weekend's agenda.
Palit held a special event at the Hood Bar and Cafe at Bugis+ yesterday to mark the launch of its GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock series cards, a brand new line-up that offers even better performance than its JetStream cards.
Games, games and more games - that sums up any E3 expo, but what exactly can we expect in the next few quarters? We round-up every major game title launched from Bethesda, EA, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony and Ubisoft.
- Meet Xavier, NVIDIA’s next-gen SoC with its sights set on autonomous driving and AI market segments!
- Google app for iOS gets better security, YouTube video support, and tweaks
- Got deal, got talk: Newstead’s All about Audio roadshow is now on at Marina Square
- New MacBooks could be announced in late October
- BlackBerry to outsource hardware development to third party manufacturers
- GameStart 2016 returns to Suntec on 7th to 9th October
- Sony Xperia XZ and X Compact will be available on 15th October
- Xiaomi's new Mi TV 3s 4K TVs are thin, smart, and support HDR