Looking forward to the long weekend already? Make mid-week Wednesday pass just that bit faster with some great online deals.
TGIF! Celebrate the weekend by buying yourself some new gadgets and toys!
Prefer Qoo10 deals over Amazon deals? Here are a few we found today.
An air purifier for your car, a Wi-Fi range extender that goes fast, a PC chassis inspired by race cars and more in this week’s gear.
With this new device, anyone can shoot video that looks as smooth as a professional’s, just using their smartphone.
Every year at Intel IDF, we expect two things to happen – the company's new ambitions, possibilities and innovations on an industry-wide scale, and advances in the CPU microarchitecture to propel the industry and achieve their vision. Today we present you with Kaby Lake, the company's new 7th Generation Core processors.
Chase away those Tuesday blues with some retail therapy.
If you've just bought a Samsung Galaxy Note7 or you're thinking about buying one, this article is for you. We've rounded up our most useful Note7 articles, including our full review and pricing plans, plus tips and tricks to get the most out of the Note7's new features and redesigned S Pen.
It looks like the haze is making a comeback. If you haven't bought one already, here's a guide to the top five things to look for when buying a home air purifier.
AMD's Zen chips aren't slated to reach mass availability till the early part of 2017, but the company is already at the gates with fresh details about its new architecture. Will Zen be the chip to make AMD a real player in the high-end CPU market again?
- POSB runs trial for in-school contactless payment system
- AT&T announces deal to acquire Time Warner for more than US$85 billion
- AMD cuts Radeon RX 460 and 470 prices in response to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- 4 reasons why you'll want the LG gram 15 notebook
- Spotted in Australia: Google Pixel Smartphones in retail
- Two different modems found in the iPhone 7, one performs 30% better
- LTA and NTU want to keep your world moving with self-driving buses
- Full details of Samsung Singapore's Galaxy Note7 exchange/refund program