It’s not often that you get to dig into the mind of an award-winning sports photographer who has shot at the Olympics and the World Cup. We catch up with Simon Bruty to find out how he captures his stunning images.
Alongside its new Pascal GPUs, NVIDIA also introduced Ansel, a brand new screen capture tool that offers powerful new features like a free-ranging camera, EXR image capture, and integrated filters. Here's a closer look at how Ansel is taking in-game photography to the next level.
Need help thinking of a Father's Day gift? Fret not, because we're back with another round of deals to help you out (and also to chase away the Monday blues).
TGIF!!! We’ve finally made it to the weekend, so quick start the celebrations with a quick online shopping spree. Here’s more great deals for you to take advantage of. #BBBMTL!
Still trudging through the work week? Make mid-week Wednesday pass just that bit faster with some great deals.
Ever wondered what's the hype over Apple Pay and Samsung Pay? Where can you use it? Does your device support it? Here's a quick primer.
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 is the undisputed single-GPU king, that much is clear now. But what about two of them in SLI? We plugged a couple of these cards into our test rig to find out!
Deals for the weekend, online and in real life, include watches, games and jumbo electronics.
They say money can’t buy happiness, but it can at least buy things on discount. Here are the deals that’ve caught our eye this week.
TGIF! Celebrate the arrival of the weekend by treating yourself to some great deals.
- Grab's new GrabChat feature makes it easier to communicate with your driver
- POSB runs trial for in-school contactless payment system
- AT&T announces deal to acquire Time Warner for more than US$85 billion
- AMD cuts Radeon RX 460 and 470 prices in response to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- 4 reasons why you'll want the LG gram 15 notebook
- Spotted in Australia: Google Pixel Smartphones in retail
- Two different modems found in the iPhone 7, one performs 30% better
- LTA and NTU want to keep your world moving with self-driving buses