You only have 13 hours left to snap up these video game deals. ’Nuff said, player.
Plenty has been made of Huawei P9's camera - especially since it's co-engineered with Leica. But how does it actually perform? We put one to the test to find out!
At MWC Shanghai 2016, we had the opportunity to try the HTC Vive, the VR headset made for gamers. Is gaming truly as groundbreaking when paired with virtual reality? We put it to a test.
Gear you’ll love, plus a special Studio Ghibli retrospective being held in Tokyo.
TGIF! Celebrate the end of the work week by treating yourself to some new gadgets.
HubSpot opened its new Singapore office back in April, with plans to hire up to 250 employees over the next three years. Here's why this just may be the perfect workplace for those of you who prize flexibility and individual autonomy above all else.
Community, hospitality, and fun are not easy to translate into a thriving workplace mantra, but Airbnb does that brilliantly. Take a peek at their Singapore office and unravel more about the company and its people.
Unless you've just returned from the mountains, you should know that Funan's last day of trading was on June 30, 2016. If you've missed our various deals articles, interviews with shop owners, trip down memory lane, and heck, our 360° video, now's the time to catch up.
Celebrate Hari Raya Puasa by treating yourself to some new gadgets!
In gear this week: Nerf your friends with a drone tank of your own, an audio player for the roving audiophile, and a badass aviator watch with smarts for pilots.
- Galaxy S8 to ditch 3.5mm headphone jack, home button and PenTile display?
- With the official launch of GrabShare in Singapore, you can look forward to cheaper carpool rides!
- The Canon EOS M5 is now in Singapore, here’s its price and a very brief hands-on
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat update now available for Nexus and Pixel phones
- HP's redesigned Secure MPS offers network printers even stronger protection against cyberattacks
- 3 keys to getting the perfect shot
- Fitness trackers are kings of the wearables market
- Employee's dedication is the key to Huawei's success today